Join our organization in a variety of different ways:
By making a donation
Providing in-kind support
Sponsoring a fund raising event
Writing your hand personal journey
Becoming a member
Become a Member of Our Organization
Exclusive Membership Benefits Include:
- Member Discount to Annual Helping Hands Conference
- Membership Only Recognition
- Free Helping Hands T Shirt and Wristband
Become a member of NFS Helping Hands for $24.00 annually.
For more information regarding membership, please contact: email@example.com
Become a Volunteer
We invite you to volunteer for The National Foundation for Syndactyly. Volunteers assist us assist us in a variety of ways and often work remotely. You will be helping support others with a hand difference while learning and developing valuable working skills in a field that interests you.
We are currently looking for volunteers with some skills and expertise in the following fields:
- Fundraising & Grants
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Website development & maintenance
- Office administration
Follow the steps below to register your interest.
- Indicate which volunteer position you would like to take on.
- Gather any documentation that demonstrates your qualifications or resume and attach to form through VOLUNTEER button below.
If you have any questions about an existing volunteer position, please contact us for more information. Thank you for your interest in Helping Hands!
2016 Helping Hands Conference – St Louis
2016 NFS Metro East Golf Classic – St Louis
Trophy Tournament to support The National Foundation for Syndactyly
- When: September 12, 2016 Where: Stonewolf Golf Club
- Time: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm (Registration/Lunch/Dinner Auction) http://stonewolfgolfclub.com
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 NFS Metro East Golf Classic – St Louis (Fund Raiding Event)
Event sponsored by The Gray Group @ Merrill Lynch raised over $10,000 for NFS. This event continues to help fund administrative expenses for the organization.