Join our organization in a variety of different ways:
By making a donation
Providing in-kind support
Sponsoring a fund raising event
Writing your hand personal journey
Becoming a member
Become a Volunteer
We invite you to volunteer for The National Foundation for Syndactyly. Volunteers assist us assist us in a variety of ways and often work remotely. You will be helping support others with a hand difference while learning and developing valuable working skills in a field that interests you.
We are currently looking for volunteers with some skills and expertise in the following fields:
- Fundraising & Grants
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Website development & maintenance
- Office administration
Follow the steps below to register your interest.
- Indicate which volunteer position you would like to take on.
- Gather any documentation that demonstrates your qualifications or resume and attach to form through VOLUNTEER button below.
If you have any questions about an existing volunteer position, please contact us for more information. Thank you for your interest in Helping Hands!
2017 Corvette Car Raffle Kickoff Event
Car Raffle to benefit The National Foundation for Syndactyly and Shriners Hospitals for Children
- When: July 27, 2017 Where: Jack Schmitt Chevrolet O’Fallon, Illinois
- Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 NFS Metro East Golf Classic – St Louis
Trophy Tournament to benefit The National Foundation for Syndactyly and Shriners Hospitals for Children
2016 NFS Metro East Golf Classic – St Louis (Fund Raising Event)
Event sponsored by The Gray Group @ Merrill Lynch raised over $10,000 for NFS. This event continues to help fund administrative expenses for the organization.