You can join our organization in a variety of different ways:
- By making a donation
- Providing in-kind support
- Sponsoring a fund raising event
- Writing your hand personal journey
- Becoming a member
Become a Volunteer
We invite you to volunteer for The National Foundation for Syndactyly. Volunteers assist us assist us in a variety of ways and often work remotely. You will be helping support others with a hand difference while learning and developing valuable working skills in a field that interests you.
We are currently looking for volunteers with some skills and expertise in the following fields:
- Fundraising & Grants
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Information Technologies (IT)
- Website development & maintenance
- Office administration
Follow the steps below to register your interest.
- Indicate which volunteer position you would like to take on.
- Gather any documentation that demonstrates your qualifications or resume and attach to form through VOLUNTEER button below.
If you have any questions about an existing volunteer position, please contact us for more information.
Thank you for your interest in Helping Hands!